[Live-devel] MPEG2 ps media information

Vinod Madhav Joshi vinodjoshi at tataelxsi.co.in
Mon May 7 20:51:48 PDT 2007

Thanks for your response.
Here i am attaching the output of "openRTSP -V".

Also I dumped the data at "sendto()" in GroupSockHelper.cpp
I am getting the 2nd byte as 20 or A0 most of the time which is MPEG2
video-32 (after masking MSB in 2nd byte)
Also some other value for 2nd byte C8(PT=72 after masking MSB of this byte)
as payload type which may be the RTCP packet.
But i am not able to find any packet with PT=14 (where 2nd byte of RTP
packet
will be (0E/8E) for MPEG 2 Audio.