[Live-devel] MultiFramedRTPSource

Cihat Goktug Gurler silencertr at gmail.com
Tue May 8 12:30:08 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm developing a client application in MS Visual Studio 2005. I
compile the source in release mode. When I run it from my desktop and
a laptop everything is fine. But when I run it in another laptop which
is a little less powerful (slower CPU) I receive the following error.

MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size
exceeds the client's buffer size (0).  10 bytes of trailing data will
be dropped!
MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1(): The total received frame size
exceeds the client's buffer size (0).  1434 bytes of trailing data
will be dropped

I searched through the code and the error is about the fSavedMaxSize
field of MultiFramedRTPSource class. Is there a way to explicitly set
this number?

There is also another field related to this which is fMaxSize.

Does anyone has an opinion?

Thanks in advance,

Goktug Gurler