[Live-devel] Transfering the Multimedia Content from one Port to different Port

rajesh rajeshkumar.r at imimobile.com
Mon May 14 01:52:58 PDT 2007

Re: [Live-devel] Transfering the Multimedia Content from oHi Ross,
Thanks  for the Reply.
if I want to transfer multimedia content on port number on different system(IP).
instead of local system I want to transfer multimedia content on different system.

Thanks and Regards
Rajesh Kumar
Software Enginner
Cont-9908400027