[Live-devel] wave streams???

이준철 jclee at micro-web.co.kr
Mon May 21 00:27:47 PDT 2007

Hi all,
I'd like to stream mpeg4 & adpcm datas. (Mpeg4 & adpcm datas take input from a MPEG4 encoder)
so I had tested to send stream mpeg4 with testMPEG4VideoStreamer for multicast and testOnDemandRTSPServer for unicast,
(playing is ok : QuickTime, mplayer)
(some bugs generated : vlc "head damaged"...) --> this problem is player bug? or testMPEG4VideoStreamer bug?

and now try to send stream adpcm datas.
so, i converted adpcm to pcm format. (i understood liveMedia support only pcm format. right?)
but liveMedia use only pcm files.
how can i send streaming pcm format datas(datas take input from encoder)?