[Live-devel] recording DVB-H h.264 codec to a mp4 file in Wince 5.0

serkan bozkurt serkanboz80 at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 02:28:01 PDT 2007

Hi to All,

I have build the live555 libraries for the WinCE 5.0
environment. I need to record the DVB-h video stream
from its SDP file. Since I do not have any rtsp server
I can not use openRTSP application but I think I have
to some modifications on it(instead of getting SDP
from url just read it and omitting RTCP mechanism).
Can anyone help me about how to this or giving some
hints about how to write such an application.

Best regards...