[Live-devel] How to Stream different media format(mpeg4 & pcm) at the same time?

이준철 jclee at micro-web.co.kr
Mon May 28 20:03:36 PDT 2007

Hi~ ^^
Thanks for your answer~ ^^

testonDemandRTSPServer can stream multiple media files at the same time,then how can I use/modify the testOnDemandRTSPServer or livemedia server to stream Mpeg4 video  & pcm (wave) audio at the same time to  single client(just one connection), i.e how can  I multiplex & stream  separate mpeg4 video data & PCM (wave) audio data.?.. is it possible?

Actually  our system have seperate stream for mpeg4 video & PCM audio which  I wanna stream using livemedia to play  at the same time by single media player.

Using livemedia source Im able to  stream mpeg4 video & pcm  wave audio  seperately . but how  can  i stream  them together to  play at the same time by same player.