[Live-devel] Regarding MPEG streaming

Nikhil Agrawal mrnikhilagrawal at gmail.com
Tue May 29 07:07:23 PDT 2007

 Hi,

I was working on Wav streaming and after analysis I found that SendNext of
MultiFramedRTPSink is registered to scheduler to call. Doing this sink
always asks for more frames to source.

Now when i started analysing MPEG Audio/Video streaming (.mpg), it seems it
is different from what Wav is doing. Can anyone please tell me how Live555
is managing .mpg streaming and how task scheduler is functioning in this
case.

One more query, when we call envir().taskScheduler().scheduleDelayedTask ,
do scheduler performs this task only one time or it repeadly continue
calling registered function.

Thanks andRegards,
Nikhil Agrawal