[Live-devel] the maximum buffer size for a frame

Chang,Yi-Wen chang.yiwen at tw.panasonic.com
Mon Nov 12 18:36:13 PST 2007

>>In doGetNextFrame(), if the NAL is larger than fMaxSize,
>>how to process the remaing data (fNumTruncatedBytes)?

>You can't, because they will not have been delivered (because you did
>not provide enough space for hem).

>You need to make sure that the "maxSize" parameter to the
>"getNextFrame()" call is at least as large as the largest NAL unit
>you expect to receive.

I check the maxSize is set as 60000 in default (MultiFramedRTPSink::fOutBuf).

Even I assign the desired maxSize to the "getNextFrame()", it is also limited in the maxSize (60000).

Should I change the default maxSize of MultiFramedRTPSink::fOutBuf? (we need 1000000 bytes of a frame at least.)

Thanks.

BRs,