[Live-devel] RTP-over-TCP streaming (Noam Camiel)

Shaswata Jash shaswata at alumnux.com
Thu Oct 4 00:09:59 PDT 2007

>From our previous experience on working with Axis camera, it does not really
support RTP interleaved packets over TCP (i.e. the specification you can
find under rfc of RTSP). However, it supports RTSP tunneled over HTTP - this
specification is proprietary and defined by Apple. On the configuration
web-page of your Axis camera, you can verify about this.
To best of my knowledge, Live555 does not yet support that RTSP tunneled
over HTTP - probably Ross would be the best person to comment about this.

With regards,
Shaswata