[Live-devel] Why I can not openrtsp on a different PC?

ruru605 ruru605 at 163.com
Sun Oct 7 07:05:39 PDT 2007

Hi, Ross
    How are you? I have a problem like this:
    I used to test liveMedia in a VMware linux as a server and use vlc as a client. Today I used another PC (VMware linux) to use openrtsp as a client while the server is the same as before. However, I run testOnDemandRTSPServer at the server and openrtsp rtsp:*.*.*.*//:8554/mp3AudioTest I got message -- "Failed to get a SDP description from URL rtsp:*.*.*.*//:8554/mp3AudioTest  : Connect() failed: No route to host".
   Actually, if I test the client in the same PC as the server, it works very well.
   Please help me. Thanks very much!
Best Regards
Ru

ruru605