[Live-devel] MPEG-4 Streaming on Monta Vista?

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:57:46 PDT 2007

Hello Christopher.

On 10/17/07, Christopher Shumway <cshumway at airvisual.com> wrote:
> My ultimate goal is to get it running on Monta Vista. I came across this
> post from a year ago and was wondering if it still holds true however…?

Although this is already sliding off-topic, please be more precise
when you say the MV word. Describe the architecture, little endian or
big endian, which kernel, C library, toolchain.

You are using ffmpeg as a client?  I think you are up to debug what
happens, there is too little info so far to make a guess at what is
the issue here.

Regards,
--
Leon