[Live-devel] /etc/hosts default for Fedora and vlc

KH KH kwizart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:32:26 PDT 2007

2007/10/18, Ross Finlayson <finlayson at live555.com>:

> >       This computer has an invalid IP address: 0x0
>
> That error usually means that your computer's network interface is
> not configured properly.  It should not happen 'by default' - only
> for an improperly configured system.

Is this related to /etc/hosts configuration ? Or should I search something
else ?
Because i'm using a dhcp (ip assigned by mac adress) with my ISP router...
Actually the (1) /etc/hosts are supposed to be good...

/etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-eth1 showed:
# Blah...
DEVICE=eth1
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
HWADDR=XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX