[Live-devel] H.264 presentation time

Raymond Tam rtam at 2wire.com
Fri Oct 19 18:50:37 PDT 2007

Hi,

I've implemented my H.264 framer but my streaming video doesn't look
right on the VLC client, it looks jittery and the picture breaks up.

>From reading the past mailing-list archive, I get the idea that in my
h.264 framer I have to only set "fPresentationTime" and
"fDurationInMicroseconds" properly, and then the H264VideoRTPSink will
take care of setting the RTP timestamp correctly. Is my understanding
correct ? If that's the case, can someone kindly give me some pointers
on how to set those 2 variables correctly ?

Thank you.