[Live-devel] Fwd:I try to realize a videoserver, help me

a.iovenitti at inwind.it a.iovenitti at inwind.it
Tue Oct 23 07:43:31 PDT 2007

I have made a will the testprogramses, ok work, I send a flow through testmpeg4videostreamer and I receive it in unicast through a program Receivedmpeg4 drawn by testmpeg1or2videoreceived with the opportune changes. The problem is that the program Receivedmpeg4 should also rebroadcast the flow that I receive and not to save it. How can I do?
where do I find the data to rebroadcast through MPEG4ESVideoRTPSink for example? can I use a buffer?