[Live-devel] LIVE555 Media Server - Reg

Rajendra Naidu rajendra.kavali at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:46:16 PDT 2007

Hai

Thanks a lot for kind response

I have gone through the below links

But i am looking for streaming of MPEG-4 Video Elementary Stream file and
trickplay support for it

but the below links indicate that it is implemented for MPEG-1/MPEG-2 alone

I have no knowledge on MPEG-4 and H.264

kind help me in providing references for trick paly support in these formats
namely MPEG-4 and H.264

thanks and regards
Rajendra