[Live-devel] open session ciclically

Sigismondo Boschi s.boschi at totalwire.it
Mon Oct 29 02:25:05 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am writing an applicaction (I am using mswindows) using LIVE555 that
plays cyclically a time limited stream, some sort of:

openRTSP -c -e 10 rtsp://...

but with the basic difference that I need to do it with a different RTSP
session at every cycle.

This to overcome an rtsp session timeout problem in a device I am using.

Probably I am missing something simple, but what happens, is that after
I have closed the first session, the first "OPTIONS" command to the
second one (or any other) tries to go throw the closed socket, and not
to open a new one.

Can any of you give me the right hint on how to proceed?

Many thanks for any help.
Regards,
    Sigismondo
Sigismondo Boschi, PhD                     TotalWire S.r.l.
s.boschi at totalwire.it                      http://www.totalwire.it