[Live-devel] some problems with ByteStreamMultiFileSource

Karlov Andrey kan at pisem.net
Mon Sep 10 01:22:03 PDT 2007

Ok, I agree with you in that case. But that about first case?
Sometimes it's happens =)

For example I have file with size 6011488 bytes.
6011488 = 4568*1316=4568*(7*188) <--it's correct transport stream file,
but then we read last portion of this file:
	fFrameSize = fread(fTo, 1, fMaxSize, fFid);
we read exactly 1316 bytes, the file is no longer left bytes!!!
but also we haven't EOF state, 	for this reason, we will not be able to
handle the situation properly and in the right place.