[Live-devel] testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer_multiChannelProblem

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Sep 11 00:34:04 PDT 2007

>HI..
>For Playing Multiple channels in testMPEG1or2AudioVideoStreamer
>application , I created multiple instances of serverMediaSession.
>But the server is streaming one file after another...it is not
>streaming all the files(channels) simultaneously. So the clients
>cannot play all the channels simultaneously. So can you pls explain
>me abut the exact problem??

No, because I don't know what modifications you made (nor to I have
the time to look at them :-).  However, if you do this right, it
should work.  Make sure that you're calling "startPlaying()" on all
the sinks at the same time.  Also, of course, each stream should use
different multicast addresses and ports.