[Live-devel] open source mp3 player to play streams received from testMP3Receievr.cpp

Anand Anand taknevski at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 02:50:41 PDT 2007

Hi,
Thanks for the prompt reply. Ya I understand that the output from
testMP3Receiver.cpp can be played by any mp3 player, however I find that
open source players such as vlc are highly integrated and complicated so, I
cant see how the file is being played in the code..

So, my question is is there any code snippet that can be added to
testMP3Receiver.cpp that would enable it to play the mp3 file as it is
received? Is it a simple task to add such code or is mp3 decoding in
software very complicated because I cant seem to find any simple small scale
mp3 player software. Could you suggest one for me please?

Thank you,
Anand