[Live-devel] about a movie transmission

Yutao Wei weiyutao36 at 163.com
Fri Sep 14 02:07:23 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,   I have a question: can live555 transmit a movie clip which has a H.264video and some type of audio, e.g. AAC? If it can do this, what should Ido more? Now I can only transmit H.264 video file(of RTP format andAnnex B format).    And, where can I get a video clip which contains video (of H.264 type) and audio (a certain type)? I searched on the Internet but got nothing.What file format does such a video clip have? What suffix does it use as its extension name? (maybe .mov/.mp4). Now, I even do not know what the format of such a video clip looks like. Does it has  a fixed format?
 Thanks in advance.
--
Wei Yu-tao2007-09-14