[Live-devel] windows dependencies files of RTSP code

Gaurav Parikh gauravpparikh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 03:25:28 PDT 2007

Hello Guys,

I have downloaded the source code and have build successfully a project on
Visual studio.

Now my attempt is to build the entire source code using ECLIPSE + CYGWIN
But I guess it wont work out unless u figure out  windows dependencies files
.ie what windows sockets libraries it uses  so that I can replace the
same  with
LWIP (light weight IP) used for embedded processors , so that client
(blackfin processor + LWIP + ADSP 's VDK) can make a appropriate call to
RTSP applicationn i developed earlier.
. Has anyone worked on similar  lines

Any feedbacks guidelines hints are welcome

Thanking you in advance.

Gaurav Parikh

--
GParikh