[Live-devel] question

romater jrzhao at opwaytech.cn
Tue Sep 25 16:42:49 PDT 2007

Hello:
       I have developed a client player by live555 which based  on "rtsp" protocal, now I find a question is that :camera server in my local network ,the client player can get the rtp packets from a camera server which support the "rtsp" protocal and successing play.,but when my client player is in my local network and the camera server in another local network(the camera server rtsp port 554 is mapping), I can setup the connection between player and camera server by rtsp port 554,but the client can not get the camera rtp packet. why?(I use MPlayer in linux and the problem also exsit)

                                                                                                                                                                                                            Thanks
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Romater