[Live-devel] about making a static library using live555

Yutao Wei weiyutao36 at 163.com
Wed Sep 26 19:45:48 PDT 2007

Hello everyone, I use testOnDemandRTSPServer to stream some format video file and, and I useopenRTSP to receive video data from Internet and it can write the data into
 a file, everything is OK. Now I have a simple player and want to play the video in real time.But, the playerdoes not support RTSP protocol, so I have some thoughts about this: a/let openRTSP write the received data to a buffer instead of a file;
b/make a static library using live555 library and call it in my player, so it can play the video in real time. Is this the right way to my goal?
I do not know how and where should I modify in openRTSP? Maybe in theFileSink.cpp?

Thanks in advance.