[Live-devel] rtp over http

lodewijk lodewijk at waag.org
Wed Apr 2 02:54:43 PDT 2008

Interesting ....  it seems like the MacOSX build acts different from
the Linux build,  my Linux build works exactly as you say.
My MacOSX build does only receive RTP over UDP. When I tell it to use
RTSP-over-HTTP tunneling (on port 80),  the program finally outputs:
Started playing session
Receiving streamed data (signal with "kill -HUP 2349" or "kill -USR1
2349" to terminate)...

but no data is coming in.

Also the option "-t" and "-T 80" give the same result on MacOSX,
while different result on Linux

Any idea?

gr. Lodewijk