[Live-devel] Audio and Video Streaming

Robert Howard howard.robert4 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 01:22:29 PDT 2008

I have created a instance of ServerMediaSession, and added one audio and one
video session to it using addSubsession. PTS for the video is well taken
care off by the encoder but for audio, since its wav file, I am not sure is
there is PTS in the audio frame. Is there is anything else I am missing.

Rob.