[Live-devel] SIP and RTP with network cam

Wouter Bin wouterbin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 09:00:12 PDT 2008

We have a SIP server already. We have to make a client which calls
another client with SIP. And then the client has to make a connection
with the other client and send a audio/video RTP stream. The video
stream gets it's data from a network camera (Motion JPEG) and the
audio stream has to get its data from a microphone which is connected
to the computer on which the client is running.
I understand that I have to do some work but most of the functions I
need are supported by Live555 not?

Thanks

Wouter