[Live-devel] PC to PC streaming question

Conan dconan0404 at yahoo.com.tw
Sun Apr 6 20:16:50 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a question about streaming between two PCs. 'A' PC is receiving the camera video frames and 'B' PC will receive these frames from 'A' PC as a relay.
These two PCs are in local LAN and can create UDP/TCP socket to send/receive frames from each other. 'A' PC used a special protocol to get video frames from camera and does not run live555 on it. (only use sockets)

My question is what source is suitable for this condition on 'B' PC. I found MPEG4ESVideoRTPSource, but it is incompleted. Is any other source better?
Thanks.

Best Regards,
Conan