[Live-devel] Implementing Video Telephony using live555 Media Server

manas lenka manas_ec007in at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 9 03:47:26 PDT 2008

Hi,
I am new to  'live555 Media Server'
I am planning to implement video telephony using live555 Media Server.
What I found at the first glance, it is meant for streaming Media files.
Can i stream live audio and video packets to the client and in the same way receive the live audio and video packets from the client by using 'live555 Media Server'.
If i can what modifiacations to be done..
I hope people might have done this before..
Your suggestions and help will be highly appreciated..

THANKS
In Advance
MANAS