[Live-devel] Whereabouts of oss.wischip.com?

Ben West westbywest at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 17:44:22 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am looking into the wis-streamer server application, in particular
the effort required to add support for more video encoder devices.  I
see that wis-streamer depends on the WIS G07007 driver available from
the (presently defunct) URL:
http://oss.wischip.com/

I read that WISChip was acquired by Micronas some time ago.  Are
WISChip's open source drivers still available/maintained anywhere?

I see that RPMs containing kernel modules for Fedora 7 are available
from this site, but I'm unsure where the GO7007 driver presently
resides.
http://atrpms.net/dist/f7/wis-go7007-linux/

Thanks.
--