[Live-devel] openRTSP

Chon Wai Chung chon_wai at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 23:51:04 PDT 2008

We are making a project including the openRTSP program. It
is now running on a Linux server that should store the video-stream of an AXIS
video-server, to an AVI.

The program is very easy and we got it working pretty quick.
However it is not working 100% good and we can’t figure out why… It seems that
the recording goes well for the first 10 seconds and after that it starts
missing seconds of film. Which is getting worse through time.

It seems to me that it works fine, until some buffer gets
full and from that moment it can’t record, decode and write well anymore.
Within a minute it starts missing more than 10 seconds in a row.

Can you give me any solution for this problem? Am I doing
something wrong?

Chon.