[Live-devel] segfault in JPEGVideoRTPSink::specialHeaderSize()

Paolo Prete p4olo_prete at yahoo.it
Mon Apr 21 01:17:30 PDT 2008

Hi,
I'm working with the latest version of the livemedia lib and I have the same problem (a random segfault) which is signaled in this thread "[Live-devel] Problem in sending PAUSE and then PLAY request in openrtsp"
I can solve  the problem by applying  manually the proposed patch in the same thread, because the patch itself is not part of the latest version...
Is there a reason for the absence of the path?

thanks,
Paolo