[Live-devel] Problem in Building the LiveMedia Lib .

Manzoor Ahmed manzoor505 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 07:41:26 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I have downloaded the LiveMedia Library but i was unable to build it on VS 2005. I have followed all the instructions and i still get errors. Please help me.

1) I downloaded the Lib and extracted it to a folder.
2) I followed these rules http://letsgoustc.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!89AD27DFB5E249BA!167.entry
3) I made a project and imported all the folders into it. but when i build it gives me errors.

Can someone help me ?

Manzoor Ahmed

Wireless Networks(WisNet)Research Group
NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences
National University of Sciences and Technology(NUST)
Rawalpindi, Pakistan

+92-333-9500230
manzoor505 at yahoo.com