[Live-devel] tearDownStreams()

Nikhil Naik nikhiln at paxit.com
Wed Apr 30 06:02:47 PDT 2008

Hi Ross,

I am working with a MJPG streamer and a player to receive the stream.

Both are based on the LIVE555 libraries.

When I use it over the LAN the server seems to see OPTIONS - TEARDOWN
requests.

But when I stream over the internet using the -t (TCP) parameter the server

Doesn't seem to receive the TEARDOWN. I can receive the stream but when I
disconnect

The server is still servicing a client even though none are connected

Note  (sendRequest(cmd, "TEARDOWN")) is sucessfully executed

In the RTSPClient class.

Any ideas what might be going on? Any suggestions?

Nikhil Naik