[Live-devel] [Fwd: Required ltl help --- problem in LIVE555]

ali.muzzaffar at verticity.com ali.muzzaffar at verticity.com
Mon Aug 4 23:48:42 PDT 2008

Hello,
Ross,

I am writing because we are currently
experimenting with LIVE555 and Darwin Server v5.5.4

I am
having
problem in streaming mpeg4 to darwin server using
testMpeg4toDarwin.

I have analyzed the packet through
wireshark. and in closer
looking we come to know that this Darwin
Server closes connection on
second Announce Method.

On
Command prompt we get this error:
>testMPEG4VideoToDarwin.exe
192.168.2.63
Beginning
streaming...
Beginning to read from
file...
injector->setDestination() failed: cannot handle ANNOUNCE
response:
RTSP/1.0 412
 Precondition Failed

We
have searched
the internet thorougly but was not able to find an
answer which can
resolve our issue.

Let me also tell you
that we have allowed
user in qtaccess file write permissions.

We have similar
problem which I think you have faced in 2002.
The link is given below
http://lists.apple.com/archives/Streaming-server-dev/2002/May/msg00104.html

It is I think problem Digest authentication.....but I am still
not
sure......what should I do to make it work.

Thanks
in
Advance.

Ali Muzzaffar