[Live-devel] Help with link error

Melvin_Raj Melvin_Raj at satyam.com
Wed Aug 6 20:02:32 PDT 2008

Hyee Roland,

Thank you for your help..managed to solve the errors and learn new thing at the same time...now im getting another error when running the openrtsp program from command line:

[cid:image002.png at 01C8F87D.1737EA40]

What do I have to do??thank you for your help...do have a working example that I can see(the print screens perhaps)??i want to see how it works..thank you :)

DISCLAIMER: