[Live-devel] Very large P-frames in a recording

Roland roland at wingmanteam.com
Thu Aug 7 11:24:46 PDT 2008

Hello Mike

In my particular case, I was looking for lost packets (RTSP over UDP) in
order to figure out how I should deal with those in the codec and also what
the RTCP packets were containing, since I couldn't figure out the weird data
I was getting.

The graphs don't tell me much either. Not only do they contain bars that
span the entire Y-axis, they also suffer from severe redraw issues, once you
zoom in on some spots... I tend to look mostly at the list of packets and
then use "Jump To" to further inspect the packets in the main window.

roland