[Live-devel] Using OpenRTSP for receiving H264

John Smith pathos821 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 9 02:47:50 PDT 2008

Hi,

I test OpenRTSP for the URL  rtsp://207.235.112.116/h264test2.mp4.
Two files are created and OpenRTSP displays following messages;

Started playing sessionReceiving streamed data (for up to 376.541992 seconds)...

But the file size is 0 after the teardown message appeared.

If I tried local live55MediaServer for some mp3 files, openRTSP fills mp3 file.

What's wrong with my test?

Thanks in advance.

Yong