[Live-devel] Receiving streams uosing openRTSP

Melvin_Raj Melvin_Raj at satyam.com
Tue Aug 19 18:49:10 PDT 2008

Hello ,

I managed to compile VLC 6.0 but the exe is not running(it just blinks and closes)  :( Im currently trying to use openRTSP to receive both audio and video streams....when I send a file using testmpegstreamer and receive using testmpegreceiver, im only able to receive the video stream and not the audio....This is why I decided to use openRTSP....when I run rtsp.exe -q rtsp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. I get an error saying that is unable to connect to sdp :

[cid:image001.png at 01C902A9.FEEE2BC0]

Can I know what do I need to do to receive and store the stream as a single file(am I typing the correct thing)??? I also tried doing this:
[cid:image002.png at 01C902A9.FEEE2BC0]

But it only creates a file stream.m4v but its empty :(

Thank You so much for your time :) God bless...

DISCLAIMER: