[Live-devel] Nat and RTCP

Gabriele De Luca gabriele.deluca at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 00:39:48 PST 2008

Thanks for your answer,
maybe I explained badly.
I would like to know whether opening the socket for communication with another application (perhaps using the functions of the operating system) going into conflict with the rtpgroupsock and rtcpgroupsock.
In other words, if I open a socket on port Y with another application will give me problems using
rtpGroupsock = new Groupsock (envir (), dummyAddr, serverRTPPort, 255);
where serverRTPPort is Y?

Thanks in advance