[Live-devel] QTKit QTCaptureSession as a live streaming source

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Dec 22 14:46:14 PST 2008

>Thanks Ross,
>Have you connected the QTCaptureSession output to the input of the
>testMPEG4VideoStreamer?  If so can you provide some code snippet?

See <http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/faq.html#liveInput>.  This will
work if and only if the output from your "QTCaptureSession" is a
MPEG-4 Video Elementary Stream.

>Also, is the DarwinInjector still supported?

We still include it in the supplied code, but we don't support it,
because now that we have our own RTSP server implementation, a
separate 'Darwin' server is no longer needed.