[Live-devel] QTKit QTCaptureSession as a live streaming source

Austin Snow asnow at pathfindertv.net
Tue Dec 23 16:48:40 PST 2008

Thank you Ross for the quick response.

If our data is separated into audio and video and each is streamed to
our darwin stream server, is the presentation time passed along so
there is not any lip-sync issues?  Would it be two unicast stream at
this point or can we put them into one stream?  In this case I would
think we would have to create our own sdp file for clients connecting
to the DSS, correct?

Austin