[Live-devel] Mpeg Audio missing or corrupted in MPEG-2 Transport Stream or seperate sreams

Eric Pheatt eric.pheatt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:28:48 PST 2008

Sucess!

Attached is a patch of the changes I made to wis-streamer to get
mpegaudio encoded for me in addition to raw pcm and ulaw.

In the patch I:
added a define for WORDS_BIGENDIAN in bswap.h
changed the define for PCM_AUDIO_IS_LITTLE_ENDIAN to 0 in Options.hh
changed the arg for alsa initialization from AFMT_S16_LE to
AFMT_S16_BE in WISInput.cpp
changed the audio device scan to use the same logic as gorecord from
the wis SDK.

Since all of this is hardcoded, this patch won't work for anyone but
PowerPC Big-Endian users.

What do you suggest is the best route for determining these settings
dynamically so this can be included in your source?

Thanks,
Eric