[Live-devel] live streaming to our HDTV STB

Ron van Herk rvanherk at aht-international.com
Thu Feb 14 07:59:07 PST 2008

Hi,

I am new to this list so forgive me if this kind of question has been
asked before.

My name is Ron van Herk (from the Netherlands, Europe), and also just
joined on this list is my colleague from the US, Neel Pahlajani.

We have developed a HDTV hybrid STB, using the STMicroelectronics
single-chip H264 1080i decoder, running on a Linux operating system.

We already succesfully run live555 as a unicast rtsp streamer and
broadcast to one or multiple of our devices without any problem.

The next step, however is that we want to play live feeds over
live555 to the boxes, coming from either a dvb source somewhere or a
camera.

Can anyone tell us how to do this, or point us in the right direction
please?

Best regards,
Ron

Ron van Herk