[Live-devel] about mpeg4 stream project

Lin.Dong at quixotecorp.com Lin.Dong at quixotecorp.com
Thu Jan 10 12:08:41 PST 2008

Hi all,

I am doing a mpeg4 stream project on embedded Linux system, the MPEG4
data come from a circular buffer or ping-pong buffer in my embedded
device, It seems I can start from testOnDemandRTSCServer.cpp, but my
problem is how I can make the memory buffer as a file in Linux system or
do I need to write my own deviceSource code.

Thanks

Lin

* C O N F I D E N T I A L I T Y N O T I C E *
The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly prohibited. Quixote Traffic Corporation is neither liable for the contents, nor for the proper, complete and timely transmission of (the information contained in) this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately and delete the material from any computer.