[Live-devel] Regarding compatibnility with Windows Mobile 5.0

satyendra thakur satyendra_robot at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 29 01:09:25 PST 2008

Hi,

  Here is a newbie question:

  Thanks For Making such useful library.
  I am trying to implement your library on Windows Mobile 5.0 to make
  a application "Video On demand" using openRTSP.but i am not getting
  whole data on my device.usually 500kb video file and 200kb audio file
  received. I am using your Live555 server.I am making this application
  for Wifi network.

  when i worked on LAN there is no distortion but on wifi network it  shows
  distortion a lot.

  I have 3 problems:
  1:-why data is not completely coming on my Windows Mobile 5.0 device(HP iPAQ),
  when i tested it desktop it works fine. even i have used Ethereal it shows on My mobile
  device i am only receieving a small amount of data.for example when server is
  streaming 2.5 mb file i am receiving 400 kb on LAN and 600 Kb on Wifi network(Video file)

  2:-There one thing that coming in my mind,i want to display buffer data on to media player
  which we are building. so we need buffer,how can i use that buffer to display simultaneously.

  3:- For distortion i think b/c as we are using it on wifi network frames get distorted,
  have u tested your libraries on Wifi network.

  Is it compatible with Windows CE plateform
  Thanks in advance
  Satyendra