[Live-devel] Regarding media server and OpenRTSP

satyendra thakur satyendra_robot at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 30 19:38:53 PST 2008

Hi Ross,

  I have asked one query about your solution.I am working on Windows CE plateform,and want to implement your library. Is your library is compatible with Windows CE plateform, we have application but we are unable to receive full data. I have did quality measurement on for my mobile device. and its only receiving 20 % of data sent by server.this means loss % is much more. can u give me any suggestion this thing.if u need i can send u Qos measurement details.

  Please see my previous query as well........

  Hi,

  Here is a newbie question:

  Thanks For Making such useful library.
  I am trying to implement your library on Windows Mobile 5.0 to make
  a application "Video On demand" using openRTSP.but i am not getting
  whole data on my device.usually 500kb video file and 200kb audio file
  received. I am using your Live555 server.I am making this application
  for Wifi network.

  when i worked on LAN there is no distortion but on wifi network it  shows
  distortion a lot.

  I have 3 problems:
  1:-why data is not completely coming on my Windows Mobile 5.0 device(HP iPAQ),
  when i tested it desktop it works fine. even i have used Ethereal it shows on My mobile
  device i am only receieving a small amount of data.for example when server is
  streaming 2.5 mb file i am receiving 400 kb on LAN and 600 Kb on Wifi network(Video file)

  2:-There one thing that coming in my mind,i want to display buffer data on to media player
  which we are building. so we need buffer,how can i use that buffer to display simultaneously.

  3:- For distortion i think b/c as we are using it on wifi network frames get distorted,
  have u tested your libraries on Wifi network.

  Is it compatible with Windows CE plateform
  Thanks in advance
  Satyendra