[Live-devel] Regarding media server and OpenRTSP

satyendra thakur satyendra_robot at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 31 02:09:02 PST 2008

Hi Ross,

  Thanks For your Support. I did Same thing as u suggested,and got good result indeed.

  I read many articles on RTSP ,when i made my PC as Server and attached My handset thru Active sync(software for connecting Windows mobile to PC), i am
  facing still same problem.

  is there really confliction with Firewall setting.b/c RTSP protocol thing have some prob with firewall.

  many many Thanks
  Satyendra

  SEE PREVIOUS CONVERSATION:---------------------------------
  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  I have asked one query about your solution.I am working on Windows
>CE plateform,and want to implement your library. Is your library is
  >compatible with Windows CE plateform

Yes.

>, we have application but we are unable to receive full data. I have   >did quality measurement on for my mobile device. and its only
>receiving 20 % of data sent by server.this means loss % is much
>more. can u give me any suggestion

First, you should make sure that your network has sufficient
bandwidth for your data stream.

However, packet loss can be caused by insufficiently large socket
reception buffers in the receiver's OS.  See
<http://lists.live555.com/pipermail/live-devel/2007-May/006798.html>
for a tip on how you may be able to overcome this.