[Live-devel] Regarding Libraries

Aravind K aravind.account at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 12:48:36 PST 2008

I included
libBasicUsageEnvironment,libliveMedia,libgroupsock,libusageenvironment  in
Project ->Project Settings -> Link->Object/Library Modules.
Do I need to add anyfiles to the project in the workspace window except the
source file ? All header files are in External dependencies.

When I compile I am getting the error,
fatal error : Cannot open livemedia.hh No such file or directory exists..I
have included all libaries and the file exists,but how can such an error
occur ?
Please reply.

Aravind