[Live-devel] If my encoded data has special header and tailor.How to implement the parse.

maherry maherry at yeah.net
Thu Jan 31 18:40:01 PST 2008

>The stream contain mepg4 video
>and mpeg1 layer2 audio.they are consisted like this:
>
>one frame mpeg1 audio element stream
>one frame mpeg1 audio element stream
>one frame mpeg4 video element stream
>one frame mpeg4 video element stream
>one frame mpeg1 audio element stream
>one frame mpeg1 audio element stream
>
>it is not a ts stream.Just the element stream.

>Ross write

>You will need to write your own demultipexor, to split this single
>stream into its component audio and video elementary streams, and
>then stream each of those.

But my encoded stream has the is special header and tailor.like this.

one frame
the chanel number**the frame type**the frame size
MPEG4 encoded data
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

the frame size is defined 512*N byte, if the real frame size is not 512*N then the left data is ox00.
so if I want to stream this format element stream, what should I do?
Perhaps I can modify the MPEG4 parse()program or I can implement the row data parse in the Demux program. Could you please give me some advice? Thank you very much!