[Live-devel] Creating a RTSP stream from DVB-T hardware card

Ryan Walklin ryanwalklin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 01:58:04 PDT 2008

A quick hex-edit of the file confirms that the first and 189th byte
are both 0x47. I've been over the encoder's frame generation, and each
packet sent to the encoder via the pipe to the server code is prefaced
by the sync byte.

Is there any debugging switches with the livemedia library I can
enable to further explore this?

Regards,

Ryan